NHS Lothian offers a wide range of career opportunities. Come join our team and you will benefit from supportive and progressive employment conditions.
NHS Lothian pay and conditions include:
- A minimum of five weeks annual leave increasing with service.
- Occupational Health Services.
- Award-winning Health at Work programmes.
- Access to the NHS pension scheme.
- Access to staff benefits and promotions.
If you are interested in working for NHS Lothian, please click on one of the following categories:
Information for applicants
Career advice and interview tips for candidates seeking employment within NHS Lothian.
We have been alerted to an internet-based fraud operating that aims to trick job seekers into thinking they have been offered a job with NHS Lothian. Applicants are asked to pay fees for visas and other employment checks in return for the offer of employment. NHS Lothian has notified Counter Fraud Services and the Scottish Consulates of those applicants affected by this crime.
NHS Lothian advertises all medical vacancies on www.medicaljobs.scot.nhs.uk. All other NHS Lothian vacancies are advertised on the NHS Scotland website www.show.scot.nhs.uk.
We do not use a third party contractor to manage any recruitment. If you have been contacted by a third party contractor, we recommend that you:
- Do not respond to any request for money
- Do not provide your passport or any other personal information
- Report the matter to your local police.
Last Reviewed: 24/01/2014