Primary Care Facilitator Team
Drugs, Alcohol and Blood Borne Viruses
PCFT - What we do
We promote good practice in providing care to drug users, alcohol users and people affected by blood borne viruses to healthcare staff in Primary Care and the Community.
We achieve this through
- Policy development, service improvement and strategic planning
- Developing, publishing and disseminating good practice guidance
- Training, education and workforce development
- Supporting the Lothian Enhanced Services for drug misuse, alcohol brief interventions and blood borne viruses
- Audit, evaluation and research.
Last Reviewed: 23/03/2016