You may refer yourself using the appropriate forms for the following problems:

Neurological problemsNeurological Self Referral Form
For more information see our Neurological Service page.

Bladder problemsBladder Self-Referral Form
For more information see our Continence Service page.

Walking AidsWalking Aid Self-Referral Form
If you require an assessment for a new walking aid please complete this form.

If you have a muscle, back or joint problem then please look at:

National Musculoskeletal Advice and Triage Service (MATS) If you have had a look at the self management information on this website and you feel it is not really helping you then you should think about calling MATS for additional advice and support:

Phone 0800 917 9390 for musculoskeletal advice and support.
Open 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls are free from landlines and mobiles.

These services are only for adults.

Home visits can only be arranged by your GP or other healthcare professional.

If your problem is severe, or getting worse, please see your GP or seek more urgent medical attention.

Last Reviewed: 02/05/2017